Share Your Real-Life Stories & Experiences to Inspire Others
Everybody has their own story to tell, and we would love to hear from you! Through your real-life stories & experiences, inspire and motivate others who are going through tough times.
Think of it as a little “Chicken Soup” section on our website 😊💕
Life is full of ups and downs, but we firmly believe that life itself is a lesson, as well as a source of inspiration. We frequently get inspired by others, but… Did you know that others can get inspired by you as well?
Step forward and share your personal stories and experiences with us, may it be a cool place you travelled to, how you weathered through difficult times, or something new that you discovered! Good things are meant to be shared, so come forth and spread the love around! 💕
There’s a difference between life stories and life experiences, and we will be explaining them below. Also, do check out the general guidelines for your article submission as well!
Life stories are all about family, personal relationships, personal success, the process before your success etc.; it’s about detailing what you went through, a little bit like your personal history.
A few examples of life stories are:
– I haven’t spoken to my mum for 8 years. Today was the first time we spoke to each other again.
– After 5 years of hard work, I have finally managed to buy a dream house with my husband.
– My sister was fun-loving and fearless. Sadly, she passed away due to cancer last year. This is her story.
On the other hand, life experiences are similar to mini-lessons or bits of advice you would offer to others after going through it yourself, such as what to do when travelling to a certain place, or what’s it like trying out something new etc.
A few examples of life experiences are:
– 8 Things You Should Look Out For When In Europe
– I volunteered to be a teacher for impoverished children in Africa for three months, and this is what I learnt.
– I am a Malaysian who has been working in Singapore for the past 20 years. Now, I have returned to my homeland to make Malaysia great again!
General Guidelines For Article Submission
- Your story/experience must be personal i.e. it must be your own, or your family member and/or friend’s – don’t write fiction!
- If you’re sharing a family member and/or friend’s story/experience, be sure to write in the third-party point of view. If you’re sharing your own story/experience, go ahead and write in the first-person point of view.
- Your article must be at least be 500 words.
- Please refrain from promoting yourself or your brand – strictly no promotional messages allowed.
- Please refrain from submitting negative messages – we are good vibes enthusiasts, and we hope to motivate and uplift people, so we only accept positivity!
Recent Articles From
We know it’s not easy navigating through this crazy roller-coaster ride called life, but with social support, you know you’re not alone.
By reading through the articles, we hope that you will receive a dose of positivity, and then come forward with your own story/experience so that others can receive your positivity too!
At LaceyBunny, we are all a family through sharing and caring; you can always count on us for support! 💪